Looking for Answers about RIDGID PC-1250 Pipe Cutter?

Customer questions and answers for
RIDGID PC-1250 Pipe Cutter

The New Model PC-1250 Plastic Pipe and Tubing Cutter expands RIDGID’s product offering for plastic pipe specific tools. The Scissor-Style Cutter is an easy-to-use tool that can cut all types of plastic or rubber tube and pipe up to 15/8 in. (42mm) Outside Diameter.
Customer questions and answers:
1 Question
2 Answers
Overall rating:
2.961 out of 5
out of

Customer questions and answers for RIDGID PC-1250 Pipe Cutter


Do you carry replacement blades for the RIDGID PC-1250 Pipe Cutter?

Asked by
about PC-1250 Pipe Cutter on
June 13, 2013
Model # 23488
Internet # 100595072
Store SKU # 483594
1out of 1found this question helpful.
Answer this question
2 answers
answer 1
Asked by
THD Customer Support
Kennesaw, Ga
June 16, 2013
Thank you for asking. I believe the best advice would be to talk to one of our many specialty department professionals at your local Home Depot store. There are many factors when it comes to the specifics of the item. For any other questions, please call us at HomeDepot.com Customer Service 800-430-3376.
0out of 1found this answer helpful.
answer 2
Asked by
June 20, 2013
The part number for the blade is PCB-1250 and can be found for sale on many internet sites.
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
1 of 1