June 21, 2012
Hello Valued Home Depot Customer,
Thanks for your question and interest in this item. If you pick this item up from your local Home Depot store, you will not be charged shipping. This particular item may be available in some stores, but unavailable in other stores. You can actually check online to see if a store in your area carries this item.
To browse the availability of products online at a local store, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit our Web site at homedepot.com.
2. Enter your ZIP Code in the upper left hand corner of our home page, below the Search box.
3. The nearest store will be selected based on your ZIP Code.
4. To change the store, you may click on the Change link located to the right of your current store selection and follow the prompts.
5. Enter the product name or model number in the Search Box and click on the Search button to view availability.
If we do not carry your requested item or if it is not in stock, we may be able to arrange for a special order. A store associate can assist you.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Online Customer Service Department at 800-430-3376 between 6:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m. Eastern Time daily.
0out of 0found this answer helpful.