August 12, 2013
Yes, here are the basic steps:
1. SORT LAUNDRY AND LOAD WASHER.
2. ADD DETERGENT BLEACH AND SOFTENER. This compartment holds liquid fabric softener, which will be automatically dispensed during the final rinse cycle. Refer to pages 19-20 for details.
3. TURN ON THE WASHER. Press the POWER button to turn on the washer.
4. SELECT CYCLE. Press the Cycle Button to desired cycle. The display will show the preset WASH TEMP. SOIL LEVEL, SPIN SPEED for that cycle.
5. SELECT CYCLE MODIFIER BUTTONS. If you would like to change the modifier for that cycle, press the appropriate cycle settings button(s) until the indicator light for the desired setting is lit. NOTE: To protect your garments, not every WASH TEMP. temperature, SPIN SPEED, SOIL LEVEL, or OPTION is available with every cycle.
6. SELECT OPTION BUTTONS. Select any additional cycle options, such as FABRIC SOFTENER or DELAY WASH. NOTE: To protect your garments, not every WASH TEMP. temperature, SPIN SPEED, SOIL LEVEL, or OPTION is available with every cycle.
7. Press the "PlayPause" button. - The washing machine will start.
8. When the melody plays if the sound is turned on, the wash cycle is finished. - When the washing cycle is finished, the lid will unlock. Open the lid and remove the laundry.
0out of 2found this answer helpful.